DBU, the only database utility that can access data and track adds, deletes, changes and even VIEWS of company data.
Security can be tailored for all users!
DBU allows users to view and update any file instantly without using time consuming queries, DFU or programming. Instantly access information on logicals, enable security and audit logs or view and update multiple files. Access your data via green-screen, RDi or web interface.
- Add/change/delete/display files, data areas, user spaces & journals
- Transfer data between remote system and IBM i
- Search, scan or replace field comments
- Secure files with authority options
- Monitor file changes with audit trails
- Reactivate deleted records
- Create database maintenance applications
- SQL facility which allows more complex searches
- Data exports to comma-delimited files and XML configurations
- Display of database triggers on physical files
- Advanced key field arrangement control
- Instant Access to database relations allowing selection
- Print database layouts from remote systems
- Duplicate records quickly
- Enable audit trails
- Assists in the migration of DDS-based physical files to SQL tables
- Create applications to access remote data
- Enter Upper/Lower case
- Display formats
- Auto duplicate fields
- Show field attributes
- Create/Re-Sequence fields
- Multiple record display
- Display file in hex
- Print current record/layout
- Scan for decimal data errors
- Open query file support
- Read & search by format in multiple format logical
- Restrict command line
- Full support of null capable fields
- Disaster recovery codes
All New - Access DBU within RDi
NOTE: DBU RDi is only available with DBU 10
Jump into DBU RDi and see your productivity soar! DBU RDi integrates the power of DBU Server within RDi and gives developers the ability to access most features of DBU green-screen through a new, sleek graphical interface!
Visit our DBU Server technical page for more information. Contact our customer service team at 800.228.6318 or email@example.com for more information!
DBU RDi installation files are now included in our DBU download.
DBU uses a command called DBUPTF
to update DBU with the latest modifications within the current version. Find out how
. To upgrade from a previous release please visit our downloads page
to request the installation package.